View of the Allen and Robinson building (built 1903; top half burned in 1938) at 416 W. Main, Lewistown, MT. C.H. Williams Drug store occupied it until 1908 when the Seiden Drug Co. moved in. Two awnings cover the front of the store. The Golden Rule store occupied the right side.
Lewistown Public Library
Lewistown Public Library, Lewistown, MT
Lewistown Public Libary Collection
The Lewistown Public Library has no copyright restrictions applying to use or reproduction of this image.