Bank Electric Building construction continuing [graphic].
Construction of the Bank-Electric building in 1913 at 505 W. Main. Two horses are next to the building on the right side. A steam engine is on the left side of the building. Two piles of stone blocks are stacked at the corner.
Lewistown Public Library
Lewistown Public Library, Lewistown, MT
William H. Culver/George Brenner Collection
The Lewistown Public Library has no copyright restrictions applying to use or reproduction of this image.