A & R (Allen and Robinson) building, Lewistown, Montana.
Located at 414-416 W. Main. C.H. Williams, who removed his drug business from Maiden to Lewistown in 1895 established his business in the Allen & Robinson Building in 1904. When Williams moved to a new location in 1908, John W. Seiden opened the Wilson & Seiden Drug Co. Seiden Drug, “The Rexal Store”, remained in the building until 1936 or 1938, when a fire damaged the building. The second floor, which had served as the Elk’s Hall, was removed as a result of the fire.