Warm Spring Power Plant for mine at Kendall, Montana
Construction of the Warm Spring Power Plant building was started in early August 1901. It was located on the west bank of Warm Spring Creek at the foot of a steep hill at the top of which the water supply ditch ended in a massive bulkhead. It was to supply water to the Kendall Gold Mining Company. The new plant was put into operation on April 29, 1902, and the new gold mill and bunkhouse at the mine was lighted by electricity for the first time.