Construction of the Lewistown State Bank (1913) at 424 W. Main. Shows the wooden beams for the interior of the building. It replaces the former building built by the Fergus News-Argus. Piles of bricks and sand are on the streets. Across the side street (5th Avenue South) is the construction of the Bank-Electric building. Main Street was paved also in 1913.
Lewistown Public Library
Lewistown Public Library, Lewistown, MT
William H. Culver/George Brenner Collection
The Lewistown Public Library has no copyright restrictions applying to use or reproduction of this image.