Montana Tech Campus; Montana Tech of the University of Montana
The Chemistry and Metallurgy Building was completed in 1923. Shortly after construction began, the 2nd floor collapsed. The building name was eventually changed to Chemistry Building and housed classrooms, chemistry labs and offices. (Photo January 9, 1920)
Montana Tech Library
Montana Tech Library, Montana Tech of The University of Montana
Archives, Montana Tech Library
Montana Tech, Butte, Montana, Chemistry Metallurgy Building Construction
Montana Tech Library is the copyright holder and prohibits copying, printing, or distributing this image without the permission of the copyright holder.