Originally built around 1905 by Robert Reamer for Harry W. Child as a garage before automobiles were allowed in the park. In the 1920s , Haynes of Yellowstone converted it into a store and Mrs. Tom Somerville operated it for three years.
Yellowstone Research Library
No known restrictions on publication; may be subject to third party rights. For information on access to high resolution images and research permissions, see http://www.nps.gov/yell/historyculture/museum.htm
Scanned on a Canon CanoScan 9900F or Epson Expression 10000 XL flatbed scanner at 600 ppi and saved as a TIF file. Converted to JPG by CONTENTdm 5.4